I received my first cosmetics subscription box. Have you ever done something like this (wish they did this for scrapbook projects at a reasonable cost) and what were you’re thoughts?
Oh my goodness – I can’t believe I won my first blog award! C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC nominated me for a Liebster Award. I’m very honored.
If you haven’t heard of a Liebster Award, don’t worry I hadn’t either, it’s where another blogger nominates you as an up and comer so to speak. The blogs nominated have to have less than 200 followers. They also need to be blogs you enjoy, and think others should watch.
Once nominated you then should pay it forward and nominate five others. So without further ado…
1. Gail at GLOworm Designs – she does a wonderful job of explaining the techniques she’s using
2. The Reluctant Scrapbook Blogger – Here’s Basic Grey Album is so tastefully done – I can’t wait to see what else she comes up with.
3. Stephanie Buice – My Bits of Sunshine – You can’t find a sweeter blogger
4. Shannon Drake Edwards – Shannons Scrapbooks – Make sure to check our her awesome TP roll Album
5. Michele – JiroKen – Her projects are so attainable
I hope you all had a relaxing Mother’s Day. Did you spend any time crafting or make any of your presents?
I’m lucky enough that Michael’s school tries very hard to do special projects with them for big occasions. I expect a picture or something, but was so thrilled to find many projects he had done for me.
The first was a cute visor. I knew he had picked the embellishments out because of the ladybug. it’s the only bug we don’t freak out at right now. I had to wear it on Mother’s Day…at least for awhile.
Here I am getting a big hug while wearing my visor. We were at my Mom’s for a visit.
For the inside I then used my Stampin’ Up cup cake wheel on the side. I used the wheel guide my hubby bought me for Christmas, and I can see myself using wheels a ton more now that I have that. I also some red stickles for the cherries on top of the cupcake because even a boy can have some fun!