Hey crafty friends! Welcome to my first monthly goals recap post. I started setting goals last month and they seemed to work well so here we are for another month to keep the momentum. Without further ado we’ll start with a recap of April’s scrapbook goals and how I did with them.
- I wanted to complete four layouts during April. I did awesome on that goal and created six. I shared two already, and I’ll keep sharing as time permits obviously.
- I wanted to use three pieces of flair from my inappropriately large flair stash. Unfortunately, I didn’t meet this goal. I only used two 🙂 I just seem to keep forgetting to use them. Any tips are appreciated.
- I wanted to kill my Loyal kit from Authentique. I did it! I made to more layouts and this is what’s left. Not to shabby!
- I wanted to kill my 6×6 My Minds Eye The Sweetest Things Bluebell paper pad. I had fourteen sheets left and made three layouts. Here’s what’s left. I had four full 6×6 sheets left, but the embellishments left me with no ideas and no inspiration so I considered it killed.
For May I want to continue with the theme of killing things and using supplies I’ve had forever. Reducing my stash size is a huge goal for me. So here’s my list of May 2020 scrapbook goals:
- I would like to aim again for four layouts this month. Even though we are still under a stay at home order the weather is getting nicer so I hope to be spending more time outside with the kiddos.
- Since I didn’t meet this goal last month I will carry it over this month…use three piece of flair on the layouts I create.
- Kill my 2017 Simple Stories Easter kit. This shouldn’t be hard as I only have three 12×12 sheets left and the stickers sheet, which got ink on it so part is unusable.
- It must be a Simple Stories month because without even realizing it I picked on this Vintage Bliss 6×6 paper pad to kill. This is from 2013 and I wish I had gotten the full collection at the time. There are 15 full 6×6 sheets left, but I have no embellishments…none…zero…zilch. That will be the hard part for me.
So do you think I can do it? Do you think it’s to many goals….not enough? Share your thoughts with me, and tips or tricks you have for using things up or your goals for the month. Until next time…stay crafty!